Under a Paper Moon

"Because real life just isn't right, let's fabricate".


So. I've been to Europe.

It was fucking incredible, it really did seem a different world. Apparently everybody is prettier, nicer, happier. And I felt that we were too. I can't explain how badly it felt to come back to Brazil, because for this one time in my life I felt like I belonged somewhere.

My boyf and I are intending to live in England in a few years. We thought we'd be messed up once we were "home" again, but in fact what this trip has shown us is that it's possible. It's possible for us to follow our dreams, but only if we chase it whilst in here. We're going to study and work harder than ever. I just can't be here any longer. It's like I can't even breath correctly (and yes, you're gonna tell me I'm overreacting, but I don't care).

The second my feet hit the ground in London, I belonged.

It was like I had lived there forever. Those were real happy days, and I will be coming back for more.

Just wait and see.

Leave reply

Back to Top